Thursday, May 15, 2008

Ask and ye shall recieve!

The last month has been very trying!!! Noah has been teething (4 top teeth at once!), we are broke, the car broke down, webvought a new one (can we afford it? kinda...) and now Noah has the stomach flu. In a nine month old the stomach flu means many interesting diapers and stained laundry! Wow, poor baby just looks defeated. Right now I am running on little sleep and much sugar! : ) How's that for a post! Oh and I go take my driving test on June 16th ladies! Yes, you heard right, I still don't have a license. LMAO!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Yeah Lori's back! Poor thing 4 teeth at one time. Owwwie. When kelsey had the tummy flu it meant that the whole house smelled like puke. How do you teach a nine month old to puke in the sink or the toliet. I will keep my fingers crossed on the 16th for your drivers test! What kind of car did you get?

Lori, Ivan and Noah said...

We bouth an 08 Kia Optima. It's nice to have a new car (yes I drive on my permit! Breakin' the law!!) Noah is getting better thank god. The puke was not the worst... the doapers were bad! Get ready Erin! MUahahahahahaha

Erin said...

Wow you 2 give me so much to look forward to!!! :) Good luck on your test Lori. I know you will pass! Please tell us how you do.

Jessica said...

just wait till noah is 5, the other day Kelsey told me he likes to throw up because he likes the colors of his puke. boys are gross. hope noah is feeling better it sucks when they feel yucky and there is nothing you can do to help. that is the hardest part:)