Wednesday, July 9, 2008
I know... I know...
I stink at updates... Well life is a bit busy. Ivan's new job is working the heck out of him. Most weeks have been 7 days work weeks for him. I know I couldn't do it! We did take Noah out of daycare last month. Ivan's sister Amber (who just graduated HS) is watching him on the three days that I work during the week. Noah really loves his Tia and she hasn't wanted to kill herself yet so all is good. :) I am in awe of the fact that Noah will be one in 5 weeks or so. Where has this year gone?? (the same place all my money is I am guessing!!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey any update is good :) Where are you working at these days?
I work at the South Point Hotel as a operator supervisor. Lots of fun! Will you be going back to work?
I love all updates! You are so lucky that you have someone to take care of Noah that saves a bunch of money. He will be a year already?! Holy Moly that was fast!
Post a Comment